- 1. Click download to get the full high-resolution image. If you don't, the image is only going to be 400 pixels wide.
- 2. Yes, you can make your own textures with these.
- 3. Comment with a link to your artwork if you use this. I love to see final products!
- 4. Please credit me. Mention somewhere below your work that I made the original texture.
- 5. No redistribution! I repeat, DO NOT host my original images on other sites!
- 6. Please ask me for permission for use in prints and outside DA. Chances are I'll say yes, however I would like to know anyway.
© Christina Carlin ~stocktextures ; ~pumpkinx0 ; ~RX-stock ; ~xmanips
- my textures. macro photos of fabric, rust, paper, etc. anything interesting & useful to you.
- my resources. brushes, textures that have been manipulated, cut-out images saved as PNGs.
- my stock images. mostly images that i took with my old digital camera.
- my art. fantasy photo manipulations using various resources from others.
How can I make links to other deviants, deviations, or websites? - [link]
- : devusername : (without the spaces) displays a link to the member's username.
How do I make my own textures with your images?
How do I apply textures?
What is a stock image? Can I manipulate them?
- Yes, and for more information read this FAQ.
Where should I comment to let you know I have used one of your images?
- I prefer you comment with a link to your art directly under the image you have used. But a note or a comment directly on my wall works too.
What kind of camera do you use?
- I have a Canon EOS Rebel T1i DSLR, and a Casio Exilim point & shoot camera.
Can I make Photoshop brushes out of your textures?
- Of course! Just remember to give me credit.
Are you looking for affiliates?
- Always! Note me if you're interested.
Very special Thank Yous go out to Julia Starr and Jasmin Junger for allowing me to link their tuturials here!
Go visit them!